pseudo-fix for NM in f7- on the last day before lifetime cut-off.

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 13 20:25:45 UTC 2008

Fix of f7 NM problem from Dan Williams head of NM project
Aaron Konstam

when it's done?  That's basically a revert to 0.6.6-1.  If that build
does not fix your issues, then there must have been changes in
components outside of NM that are causing the issue.  We can't just
revoke the update, a rebuild using the 0.6.6-1 sources is the best we
can do, but things like glibc or compiler changes may affect a rebuild.
Please let me know ASAP if that works so I can push it out since today
is the last day for F7 updates.

Thanks!
Dan

You learn to write as if to someone else because NEXT YEAR YOU WILL BE
"SOMEONE ELSE."
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net