Application buttons disappeared on panel line

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jun 14 02:19:41 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-06-13 at 20:27 +0200, Antonio M wrote:
> Suddenly application buttons disappeared from the application panel (I
> mean the line on top or bottom of sceen, so >I can't easily switch
> from one application to another. How do I restore them???

Gnome or KDE?

If you've accidentally deleted them from Gnome, it's the "Window List"
applet you want to "add to panel" again.  But if it's crashed, you'll
want to try restoring them another way:  Perhaps "killall gnome-panel"
in a command line might restart them, or logging out and back in again.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.6-55.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.