pseudo-fix for NM in f7- on the last day before lifetime cut-off.

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 14 13:23:55 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-06-14 at 12:13 +0930, Tim wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-06-13 at 15:25 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> > Fix of f7 NM problem from Dan Williams head of NM project
> > http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=660749
>
> Fix of *what* problem?  Your message says nothing about it, nor does the
> page you referred to.

You are right I did not say but I had posted that information before,
and anyone who has been keeping up with f7 updates would know. The last
update distributed (unless one was distributed late yesterday) broke the
operation of NM. It would connect but the usual vertical blue bars would
not appear, Instead the cycling blue line would continue throughout the
session.

Sorry for any confusion. The problems are associated with the -0.6.6-2
version of the NM rpms.
You will always find something in the last place you look.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net