flash video to mp3 file ? (ffmpeg doesn't recognize flash file...)

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 15 03:03:02 UTC 2008

top post / bottom post is an issue that will continue long after we are
dead and gone. people who top post will continue to do as they will.

Ric Moore wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-06-14 at 11:51 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
<snip>

just as people who bottom post will continue to gripe about it.

what i see as biggest waste and against 'guide lines', is that very few
take time to or care to clean out all of or any of past post that has
nothing to do with what they are replying to.

44 lines of 48 lines removed between my top post and bottom post, small
number compared to some post that have 70 - 80, even 100 - 150 lines of
posting that could be cleared / cleaned out so that a poster can add a
single line of 'i agree', 'thanks', or what ever.

many posters who complain about top post are ones who will leave all of non
relevant old post and only reply to a few lines. these are also ones who make
reference to 'guide lines' about top posting, but they never mention rest of
guide lines, which also *ask* posters to remove non relevant.

before one condemns others for their 'bad habits', they should improve
on their own.

--

tc,hago.

.