Fedora 9 update causes NetworkManager not to work wireless

Luis Orlindo Tedeschi luis.tedeschi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 16:17:24 UTC 2008

Folks; I am having problems with NetworkManager and wireless network.
When I installed Fedora 9 NetworkManager was working fine and able to
connect to wireless networks. However, after I did the first update
suggested by the OS, NetworkManager stopped being able to recognize the
WEP of the wireless networks. I formatted and installed Fedora 9 twice
to confirm the problem. I could not however identify which update is
causing this problem. Anybody having the same problem? Solution? Thanks.