OT: Goodbye Fedora 9 - Hello Fedora 10?

Bassel Safadi bassel.safadi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 17:05:31 UTC 2008

I installed fresh Fedora 9 on my laptop, home tower, my dad's laptop, my
dad's tower, my office two workstations, and my boss's laptop and tower,
also did  some tests for fedora as fileserver in a windows network and just
worked fine...

I didn't use the text install method for once, the graphical installation
worked fine all the time, I keep hearing lot of people talking about issues
with fedora 9 but there is always a work arround, just google your problem
and yup you have a lot of answers..

by the way ubuntu 8.04 has know issues with installation specialy when
trying to install grup..