OT: Goodbye Fedora 9 - Hello Fedora 10?

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 02:50:48 UTC 2008

Chris wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:48:18 -0400
> David Boles <dgboles at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Chris wrote:
>>> Greetings,
>>>
>>> Blah - I'm off running F8... Too many issues with 9
>>>
>>> 1. Known issues with install & Nvidia
>>
>>  >snip<
>>
>> Feel better now? Honestly Chris. Other than *you* do you think that
>> anyone here really cares for one more list of 'I don't like'
>> stuff?   ;-)
>>

> Why ... YES! Everyone listens to me ;)
>
> Note my sheepish grin ;)

I'm glad that you took that in the manner that I meant it. I thought that a
little humor might lighten the load.

I'm a GNOME guy but I can understand your frustrations with KDE 4.x. Anne, who
posts here, is a good source of up-to-date information for KDE. Read (listen
to) her posts. She knows of what she speaks. Nice lady. Lots of KDE knowledge.

Hope all works out for you. All of you.

--

   David