That thread - Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10?

Mike Bird mgb-fedora at yosemite.net
Mon Jun 16 17:40:02 UTC 2008

On Mon June 16 2008 05:50:35 mike cloaked wrote:
> I am filing bugs in BZ when I find issues and all of us who are using KDE4
> should contribute to its development by doing this.

A respectful reminder to people reading the above to be careful not to
duplicate known bugs.

KDE devels are working like crazy on KDE 4.x and are aware of most bugs
long before they appear in distros.  There are comments in KDE bug
database from KDE devels that they'd rather not see bug reports unless
the bugs have remained in the bleeding edge snapshots for three weeks.

--Mike Bird