Seems I have some real problems....

stan goedigi89__e at cox.net
Mon Jun 16 23:42:16 UTC 2008

Daniel B. Thurman wrote:

> 1) I am no longer able to receive consistent replies from Fedora-List,
>    just "bits and pieces" of replies from various users but almost none
>    from those who have responded to my postings.  I had posted a question
>    earlier regarding MythTV for example, and I found users have
> replied after
>    searching on Fedora-List web-sites. I am not sure where to look in
> tracking
>    down and fixing this problem.  Please advise.

If you have cox as ISP they default to deleting emails that they have
identified as spam.
They often identified email list emails as spam.  When I called them
they said it
was for the benefit of their customers, and they wouldn't change it.
You have to log on to your account and change the settings yourself, two
if I recall.
> 2) As for Craig White, who did respond to my MythTV question, he
>    says that I should not use livna and to remove all livna installs and
>    to use only atrpms repository.  My question to Craig is, how do I find
>    and remove all livna installs?  I tried to use: rpm -qa | grep
> livna this
>    does not list all installs by livna repo. Please advise.
And just to give another way of finding this
yum list installed | grep -i lvn