Firefox for ever

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 18 03:27:46 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 15:58 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> I bought a Unisys 5000-90 from Federal Surplus (3 cabinets weighing
> 800 pounds apiece) full of blinky lights, two reel-reel tape drives
> and 4 500 meg harddrives weighing 100's of pounds apiece.

Years ago I saw a multi-cabinet defence force mainframe go for sale at
an auction, it went for just a few dollars (bought for scrap, it would
seem).  I'm sure there'd be some sysadmin crying in his coffee,
somewhere, over how much it all cost in the first place.  The whole
thing was there, intact.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.6-55.fc9.i686