totally offtopic (race to make car that runs on tap water)

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Wed Jun 18 14:35:47 UTC 2008

Hi Valent;

I have been watching this Dingle story for a couple of years.  And I saw
the Japanese story a few weeks ago.

>From everything I can read, the story deserves 'suspended disbelief'.  I
remain highly sceptical ("perpetual motion" and "cold fusion") but
watchful and ready to be proven wrong when I see a car actually running
on and fueled by water; confirmed by reputable engineering and
scientific third parties. A large investment by a major car manufacturer
would certainly make the story more plausible.

--
Regards Bill;
Fedora 9, Gnome 2.22.2