F9 breaking Galeon 2.0.5 -- sometimes

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Wed Jun 18 20:07:49 UTC 2008

Hi Beartooth;

On Wed, 2008-06-18 at 19:44 +0000, Beartooth Sciurivore wrote:
> On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 16:30:57 +0000, Beartooth wrote:
>
> > 	Under Fedora 9 (but no earlier release, iirc) Galeon 2.0.5
> > crashes on launch if there is a tab open to certain sites.

Mine does the same thing in epiphany.  (Different superstructure, same
substructure).  Someone should file a bug.  I don't know enough about
internet browser to supply any useful information.

Mine crashes immediately on going to some sites (e.g. RedHat bugzilla).
--
Regards Bill;
Fedora 9, Gnome 2.22.2