Fedora ain't playin' around w/Firefox 3.

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 19 07:04:50 UTC 2008

This thread is branching out into politics, which is nearly always a
bad idea...

On Wed, 2008-06-18 at 16:41 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> 1) None of us "belong" to the US Government

Try telling them that when a government decides that they do own you,
and that you must do this and that...  You must pay us taxes or else,
you're drafted, you can't leave/enter a country without our say so,
these are the laws that will be applied to you, etc...  There's a lot of
situations where you're treated as a possession.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.6-55.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.