Fedora ain't playin' around w/Firefox 3.

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 07:12:50 UTC 2008

--- On Thu, 6/19/08, Tim <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> From: Tim <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au>
> Subject: Re: Fedora ain't playin' around w/Firefox 3.
> To: "For users of Fedora" <fedora-list at redhat.com>
> Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 12:04 AM
> This thread is branching out into politics, which is
> nearly always a
> bad idea...
>
> On Wed, 2008-06-18 at 16:41 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan
> wrote:
> > 1) None of us "belong" to the US Government
>
> Try telling them that when a government decides that they
> do own you,
> and that you must do this and that...  You must pay us
> taxes or else,
> you're drafted, you can't leave/enter a country
> without our say so,
> these are the laws that will be applied to you, etc...
> There's a lot of
> situations where you're treated as a possession.

Please forgive Patrick, it was me who brought in the government into the discussion.  My BAD! :(  I agree with you and apologize to all for mixing things up :(  I am just disapointed that we have to deal with this kinds of things with the new firefox.  Lots of great things were said about it, and this is surely not one of them.

Regards,

Antonio