gnome-system-monitor -- most of the views greyed out.

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Fri Jun 20 01:16:07 UTC 2008

Hi;

I use gnome-system-monitor all the time.  Leave it on the upper left
corner of my top panel.  In F9 I find that all the options other than
Memory Maps and Open Files are greyed out -- and they do nothing
discernible.  I can no longer choose All processes, active processes or
my processes.

The processes reflected in the main window are only the processes of the
logged in user.  I now have to sudo to see root processes etc.

Is this deliberate or a bug?

--
Regards Bill;
Fedora 9, Gnome 2.22.2