totally offtopic (race to make car that runs on tap water)

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 10:16:41 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 4:35 PM, William Case <billlinux at rogers.com> wrote:
> Hi Valent;
>
> I have been watching this Dingle story for a couple of years.  And I saw
> the Japanese story a few weeks ago.
>
> >From everything I can read, the story deserves 'suspended disbelief'.  I
> remain highly sceptical ("perpetual motion" and "cold fusion") but
> watchful and ready to be proven wrong when I see a car actually running
> on and fueled by water; confirmed by reputable engineering and
> scientific third parties. A large investment by a major car manufacturer
> would certainly make the story more plausible.

William, I checked around that japanese water car and some reporters
believe [1] that this japanese car is nothing special. It seams that
is uses some sort of catalyst that is used during the driving and
needs to be replaced from time to time.

If they make a cheap and ecological catalyst that would be a
revolution. We would get a green eco-friendly car and that is cheap to
drive.

Still "Joe Cell" [2] seams not to be investigated by real scientists, too bad :(

[1] http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/06/genepax-water-powered-car-japan-debunking.php
[2] http://www.thejoecell.com/

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/