Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jun 21 05:55:52 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-06-20 at 21:50 -0400, David Boles wrote:
> But you do know that you new distro will switch to KDE 4.0 soon too
> right?

Going by the various reports and comments, those other distros will
switch over when KDE 4 is ready for use.  The biggest bitch about this,
Fedora-wise, would seem to be that Fedora did it too soon.  And, I think
people are worried that it still won't be ready by the time Fedora stops
supporting a prior release that was still using KDE 3.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.6-55.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.