Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jun 21 17:08:23 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-06-21 at 10:41 +0100, Anne Wilson wrote:
> Arthur - you wrote "They'll wait till Fedora users and other similar
> early adopters have helped iron out the bugs. Kinda like Pulse Audio,
> NetworkManager, etc".  Yes, someone has to be an early adopter for
> bugs to be ironed out.

By that logic, let's get rid of the testing repos, and foist all the
half baked programs onto all the users, so the bugs are ironed out
faster.

The end result of a badly working distro, is that it loses a mass
following, and becomes a niche system.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.6-55.fc9.i686