Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Jun 22 02:18:01 UTC 2008

Mike Bird <mgb-fedora <at> yosemite.net> writes:
> KDE 4.0 was released on schedule in January.

KDE 4.0 was originally scheduled for October 23, 2007, and even that was only
after months of mostly unscheduled development, with suggested release dates as
early as Fall 2006.

> KDE 4.1 is still on track for July.

Yes, but KDE 4.2 has no schedule decided at all. It could be released on a
6-month schedule, on a 9-month schedule or on something inbetween. So it's too
early to assume KDE 4.2 will be out in January.

> Most Fedora and Ubuntu releases are on time.  Which distro do you use?

Fedora releases frequently slip by a couple of weeks.

        Kevin Kofler