Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 03:54:37 UTC 2008

Craig White wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-06-22 at 22:19 -0500, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
>
>>> 2. It attaches a negative aspersion to anyone who doesn't agree with
>>> your thinking.
>> Doesn't mean it's wrong.
> ----
> There's a philosophy on the ruby on rails list - in fact all ruby lists
> relating to the author of the ruby language...Matz
>
> MINASWAN (Matz is nice and so we are nice)
>
> It would serve this list well too because the insults are so pointless
> and tiring.

Now wait a minute. I said that IMO to run a Fedora install as a for real,
important, have to have working server and to run the same OS on the same
system where this really needs to work to pay the bills was, again IMO,
foolish. So what are you saying here? Yahoo should run Fedora on theri
servers? Or Google? Or NASA?

Get real. They use the 'real stuff'. Ya' know supported, stable, etc.

I use fedora because I want to do so. But I do not use Fedora, or any other
Linux disro, as the source of my income.

I did *not* say that Linux was bad. I did *not* say that Fedora was bad. What
I said was that using a rolling target like Fedora for your livelihood was
not, IMO, a great idea. You might think differently.
--

   David