Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !

Claude Jones cjones at levitjames.com
Mon Jun 23 04:32:43 UTC 2008

On Sun June 22 2008, David Boles wrote:
> So tell me Ric. What would you call someone that would do this, described
> above? Bob? Fred? Or a fool?

There's someone on this list who is running a huge cluster of Fedora servers
doing scientific work in a Govt. agency. There are many, many others running
Fedora in production situations... They post here all the time. So, I think
Bob and Fred ought to tell David to get off his high horse - the fact that he
can't imagine such uses doesn't mean that his pontifications are with merit.
But, I doubt they'll do much good.

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA