What is the matter with fedora 9?

Robert M. Bernabe rbernabe at sandmansystems.com
Wed Jun 25 00:47:24 UTC 2008

sorry I forgot to mention that we posted the bug in bugzilla
already...although it's probably really low priority since it's just a gui
status bug and only the gui doesn't work ...command prompt edits fixes
it...the other services that have an unknown status...well we haven't gotten
around to figuring out why they are like that...will post details in
bugzilla though...sorry what I meant was from fc7-8 it was a seemless
upgrade but we really hit roadblocks with fc9 and we are still trying to
figure out why...although honestly we are more concentrated on pg right
now...we just tried fc9 and rolled back to fc8.
:( sorry again for the miscom...