OAFIID:GNOME_NotificationAreaApplet

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Thu Jun 26 15:39:29 UTC 2008

James Corteciano wrote:
> I see.. This issue must be address to the gnome and fedora developers.
> Anyway I will try to switch to KDE to test if the problem is still
> persistent or not.
>
> Thanks once again.
>
> Cheers,
> -james

I agree.  I would submit a bug if I could provide a way of testing the
bug.  At present, I am still using F7 at home and F8 at work.  I have
only had the issue at home due to the multiple users.

User switching doesn't always cause the issue and for me it could be
fixed in F8 or F9.  I have also been using KDE for about a year and I
have not seen it on my account.  I do still see it on the kids accounts
as they use Gnome.

--
Robin Laing