What is the matter with fedora 9?

max bianco maximilianbianco at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 18:13:01 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 11:08 AM, Tim <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-06-27 at 13:52 +0100, Timothy Murphy wrote:
>> Incidentally, is there such a thing as NetworkManagerDispatcher now?
>
> Apparently not.  It would seem that NetworkManager does it all, rather
> than have a separate service for scripts.  Just wait, soon it will do
> everything...  :-\

It already does everything, its never given me a problem. Wired or
wireless take your pick. Of course when I decide to buy a piece of
hardware, I generally avoid the cheap crap because the cheap crap
usually costs me time which equals money. It may not be true in all
cases but I know people that consistently buy the cheapest hardware
they can find and consistently have problems. All hardware is not
created equal. If one network card is 20 bucks cheaper than the other
and they do the same thing, there is a good reason, cheaper usually
means "We cut more corners".

--
If opinions were really like assholes we'd each have just one