Capital letters in (windows) file names on Fedora 9

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Jun 28 03:53:38 UTC 2008

I was going to suggest that but not having an FC-6 candidate around, I
looked at a CentOS-5 and CentOS-4 system and it appears that the
shortname=lower was the default for quite some time and would have been
the default on FC-6 so this must have been an option that you employed
on that FC-6 system some time back.

Craig