How to get a patched kernel into anaconda?

Erik P. Olsen epodata at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 13:08:14 UTC 2008

This is all new land for me, so bear with me if the answer is trivial.

I have patched kernel 2.6.23.1-42.fc8 (actually sata_mv.c) to support my sta
disk controller. It works correctly, I can attach my disks make directories and
store data on them and even retrieve the data. So from that perspective
everything is fine.

The next thing I want to do is to boot from the disks and create my system on
them. That means as far as I can see that anaconda must use the patched kernel.
Is there a way to load this kernel during start of anaconda or can I create a
new install dvd with the kernel added?

Can someone help me with this?

--
Thanks in advance