FireFox 3 EULA

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Mon Sep 15 13:15:04 UTC 2008

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008, Frank Murphy wrote:

> Maybe this is something you need to take up with the Fedora Advisory
> Board? http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board

Possibly, although I wasn't going to file any bugs or similar at the
moment since I haven't got a Fedora 9 workstation to fiddle with at the
moment, so I don't know if Fedora is affected.  I was really posing the
question to see what the community's views were, and to ask how Fedora
avoided the problem if it has indeed been avoided.

I've just noticed that this issue has appeared on Slashdot - I hadn't
noticed and was only alerted to it kicking off by the fact that my
original Mozilla bugzilla ticket suddenly got a lot of activity.

  - Steve