Xbmc on Fedora? (fabulous mediacenter application)

Scott Harvanek scotth at sourcemirrors.org
Sun Sep 21 06:23:00 UTC 2008

Not that I know of, I know that because it was originally build for Xbox
it wasn't built in, however their forums have a plethora of information
for live tv viewing and capture card setups and such.

They have a pretty good community w/ active developers.

--
Scott Harvanek		PGP KeyID: 0xCBCE5168 | URL: http://www.mcguyverofbeer.com/pgp.html
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ScottHarvanek