Corsair 16G USB Flash Drive

Mick M. off_by_1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 12:34:18 UTC 2008

> > But the drive mounts and reads correctly under
> windows.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Les H

Hi;
  I have a SanDisk 4G.
I used it exclusively inder F9, worked fine.
Then I copied some data files to an XP box, and it could not read them.

After trying it a few times I noticed that some kind of app popped up on the XP box when I inserted the stick.

Now this is weird because I had formatted it ext2 and also had used it as a live-F9 disk, then formatted it NTFS to talk to XP.

When I clicked on the app it turned out to be some kind of encryption thing.
I disabled/removed it from the stick and then F9->Xp xfers were fine (after I re-copied them over).

Maybe that is whay you have, stick it in an XP box and see what happens.

Mick M.