[OT] Monitor recommendations with a wide hsync range

Marko Vojinovic vvmarko at panet.co.yu
Thu Sep 25 13:22:04 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 24 September 2008 08:58, Bill Crawford wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 September 2008 17:09:46 Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> > Is there any computer monitor out in the market today that can sync down
> > to 15 KHz?
>
> Might be worth just buying a cheap LCD television (i.e. not a 42" one ;o))
> ?

Well, a TV is precisely what I use now. Aside from picture quality, the idea
was to get rid of a Yet Another Monitor on the desk. And since I am to buy a
new computer monitor anyway, I was just thinking of doing some research in
order to buy something that can be used for both purposes. But it seems that
such monitors simply don't exist... :-(

Best, :-)
Marko