KERNEL HEADERS

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 10:24:50 UTC 2008

2008/9/21 Antonio Olivares <olivares14031 at yahoo.com>:
> [...]

Bit of an old thread here, but maybe someone will find the following useful:
1. Some drivers that require the 'kernel headers' need header files
from the kernel-devel package, rather than (or more likely in addition
to) kernel-headers.
2. "$ rpm -ql package-name" will list all the files provided by that package.

--
imalone