Kernel-firmware package and Anaconda.

Hi,

For those (like me) who wish to avoid proprietary firmware, they have
been moved since Fedora 10 into a single package called kernel-firmware.
Can I uncheck this kernel-firmware package during the custom
installation process within Anaconda, or is this done otherwise?

Is a custom install to have minimalised installation, only possible to
preform with a 4x.GB DVD release, or is this option also available in
the live CDs/USBs?

Bram.