Interactive startup on F10. Pressing "I" doesn't work

On F9 I had to press the "I" a few times to enter interactive startup, on
earlier Fedora versions only one press is necessary, but on F10, I can't get
into interactive startup at all.

I have seen this problem for F10 discussed before, but no resolutions.

Does anyone know how to enter the interactive startup/bootup on F10?

Nigel.