Editor to program in C

Nifty Fedora Mitch niftyfedora at niftyegg.com
Thu Apr 9 22:49:56 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 08:51:08AM +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> NiftyFedora Mitch wrote:
> > No one mentioned 'ed' the original line editor.
>
> LOL hahaha ROTFL!!!
>
> It's no longer April 1!
>
>         Kevin Kofler

I know of one very senior Unix/Linux programmer that
uses 'ed' as his editor of choice.

If you ever get stuck on a slow link or some other situation
where $TERM/$term terminfo  are mucked up it is a good tool to know.

Had I posted on April 1 I would have recommened ">" as an editor.
Speaking of symbols -- do you see the strange file  "["
in your /usr/sbin folder.   Does it indicate:
	* you have been hacked
	* cannot type
	* need to learn shell programming
	* need to take a test on shell programming.

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l
	Found me a new hat, now what?