Re: (no subject)

m wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 02:02:02AM +0930, Tim wrote:
>> On Mon, 2009-04-13 at 11:31 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
>>> All-caps are harder to read than mixed caps and should be used
>>> sparingly. This has been well-known to the printing profession for
>>> several hundred years.
>> Not to mention school teachers...  It's with good reason that we're
>> first taught the small letters.  And for that reason Sesame Street gets
>> a bit of a thumbs down, over here, since it seems to concentrate on the
>> capitals.
> If thats the case just say its harder to read and be done, don't pretend its like screaming and then scream back breaking your own sacred rule.
A quick google of "email etiquette" will reveal that it is a long held

but maybe this one is why some people ignore it....

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA012054101033.aspx    :-) :-)

I know things about TROY DONAHUE that can't even be PRINTED!!
Mei-Mei Greshko greshko com http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSz_koUhSg