Firefox 3 hogging 90% CPU, can anything be done about this?

Hugh Caley hughc at aldon.com
Tue Apr 14 18:58:30 UTC 2009

Guess I'll just go look at Youtube with my javascript DOM/SVG viewer and
... wait ;)

Personally, I think if Alan Cox contacted the head Linux programmer at
Adobe that would be helpful.

I also think you guys (we) are winning the Open Source versus
proprietary war, slowly but surely.  At the moment, that doesn't make my
Linux desktop experience suck much less.

Hugh

--
Hugh Caley, Linux Administrator
Aldon Computer Group