Re: Wireless Woes

Seann Clark wrote:
> I apologize, I left that out by accident. How do you pull up the actual
> wireless network device?

Try using NetworkManager. You'll want NetworkManager-gnome for the GUI part
too (even if you aren't using GNOME - a KDE 4 Plasma applet is under
development, but at this point I can't really recommend it and we aren't
installing it by default); in its default configuration, NetworkManager
doesn't do all that much for wireless devices without a GUI.

        Kevin Kofler