Email Application for Fedora

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Tue Apr 21 14:27:31 UTC 2009

cibertazzi2001 wrote:
> Try openoffice is better that office of microsoft
>
> Em Dom, 2009-04-19 às 14:47 +0600, Adeel Akbar escreveu:
>> Hi, In windows I used Microsoft office Outlook 2003 for emails
>> correspondence and now I installed Fedora 10. Can any one tell me any that
>> which application I used in Fedora for Emails which support all
>> functionality of MS Office outlook and also having support to import all my
>> previous emails?
>>
>> Adeel Akbar

Please don't top post.  And please make the reply relevant to the
question.  Personally, I would suggest Evolution, it's the most
'Outlook-like' mail client I know of.  I don't know what 'all'
functionality in Outlook you want exactly, almost any mail client
supports the same basic feature set, calendaring, task management, etc.

--
Felicem natalem MMDCCLXII Roma Aeterna

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support