kded4 using 100% cpu after update. what reason?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Apr 24 20:27:23 UTC 2009

Greetings;

I yumex updated all the kde stuffs earlier today, and restarted X.  kmail
restarted, with a slightly more compact folder listing which is appreciated,
now I don't have to scroll it to drag-n-drop spam into the spam folder.

Kmail only lasted about 2 minutes after the restart, silently disappearing
without a crash notice.  On the restart, it seems stable now.
Heck I have NDI what its supposed to be doing, is it playing catchup after the
update or??

So what is the new kded4 doing?

And should I reboot?

Thanks.