Apache Virtual Server

Dennis Kaptain dkaptain at yahoo.com.mx
Mon Apr 27 18:34:32 UTC 2009

----- Mensaje original ----

Uwe,
Thanks for the quick response

In /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
I commented out
#ServerName confianza:80
Saved the file
and restarted the server
[root at confianza httpd]# service httpd restart
Stopping httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
Starting httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
[root at confianza httpd]#

and http://confianzazend still returns the contents of /var/www/html

I also thought to clear the cache in Firefox 3.0.9. That wasn't it either.

Do you have any other ideas? This seems like it should be very easy?
DK

      ¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web! Descarga gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=mx