Fedora 10 openssl + neon + subversion + https + user cert authentication

Jorge Manta Bulhoes mail at bulhoes.com
Tue Apr 28 09:48:57 UTC 2009

Good day,

I've put this same question a while back and didn't get any answer.
Isn't anyone using snv with ssl client auth?

I don't know exactly where my problem is, but I'll explain in detail to
see if anyone has the same and a solution.

I'm trying to access to a subversion repo via https with client
authentication with certificates.
The solution is implemented in a centos 5.2.

If in the machine where the solution is implemented I can do a

svn co https://site/repo

The answer a question where the certificate resides for the access and I
can get a successful checkout.

If I do the same in a fedora 10 I get the following error after I tell
where the certificate is:

svn: OPTIONS of 'https://site/repo': SSL negotiation failed: SSL alert
received: Decrypt error (https://site)

For what I've seen this could be a bug recently introduced in
openssl/neon.

Is this right?

Both systems are completely up to date.

Thanks in advance.