VNC for fedora10 has a bug?

Alberto Castillo proyecto.edulin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:15:39 UTC 2009

Hi folks!
I am new in the list, I came from Fedora Argentina.
Last night, I can run my micro distro with a 486 and 4MB ram + vnc
client to a Fedora 10 vnc server.
The cuestion is that a lot of time troubleshooting the implementation
of server and find a typo in the package vnc-config-ltsp of group of
packages LTSP from fedora (the typo is in the declaration of service
800*600*16 colours in vncts that have into the /etc/xinetd.d, that
have a little 'x' more little that usual! and the vnc client give me a
error! just replace the strange 'x' for a regular x into the argument
'server_args' in the declaration of geometry), when I connect the
server give me in same time 2 instances of gdmgreeter!!!

in short: when I connect I can see too login screen one on top of the
other, and I when I login with a user, this can enter fine, but still
I have the login screen mix with the Desktop!!!
I can not out from sessions!
I never seen that before...
Some idea?

The configuration of vnc server and xinetd is the same that k12ltsp centos5
Thank you for read!
Alberto Castillo

PD: I edit the mail. that have find that only with resolution
800*600*16 occurs this. In 640*480*16 do not have problems, I
revisited all the code and I do not find anything wrong.
Thank you and so sorry for bad english!