Common F11 Bugs

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 19:17:53 UTC 2009

Hello list,

All software has bugs.  Some are known, and some are unknown.
Fortunately with free/libre and open source software, we have the
ability to diagnose and understand bugs.

In advance of Fedora 11 release, of course everyone has been hard at
work stomping out bugs, but there are still issues we know are not
fixed in the release.  For many of these we have workarounds.  We've
made a wiki page that records these bugs:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F11_bugs

Please make use of this page for your benefit and others on the list.
If you find what you believe to be a bug that is *not* on that list,
please refer to the section on that page, near the top, for
instructions on how to file it:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F11_bugs#My_bug_is_not_listed

Thank you and we hope you will enjoy Fedora 11!