Is this the real Fedora 11? I ask because of the file dates...

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 10 10:16:37 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-06-09 at 19:51 -0400, Todd Zullinger wrote:
> What about https://fedoraproject.org/verify ?

Is there something obvious from the get Fedora page that leads to this
information?  Because I couldn't find it.

I seem to recall that there was some easy to find link for getting the
public GPG key for doing such thing, but I can't find it any more.

I struck the same problem getting Ubuntu for a friend last night.  I
couldn't find out how to get their public key to verify the sig file in
the download directory, to verify the sha1sum file, to verify the ISO...

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.24-78.2.53.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.

Now would seem appropriate to make a joke about, there was an old woman
who swallowed a fly...