OpenJDK / IcedTea is ###p

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Jun 13 19:35:57 UTC 2009

Robert L Cochran wrote:
> Yeah, I'm sure. Been there. Done that.

And can you provide any details or are they under some NDA or trade secret
protection?

But you haven't replied to the Arduino part: How does it not work with
OpenJDK? As that one is Free Software, the OpenJDK developers should be
able to fix the bug (whether it's in OpenJDK or in Arduino) if you explain
what's going wrong.

There's one thing I hate, and it's complaints about things "not working"
without any information which would allow fixing them!
* HOW does it not work?
* Have you reported this to the developers? You have NO right to complain if
you didn't.

        Kevin Kofler