Other host already uses address -

Mikkel L. Ellertson mikkel at infinity-ltd.com
Sat Jun 13 22:02:19 UTC 2009

Bob Goodwin wrote:

>        Ok, that fixes the thumb drive mounting problem!
>
>        A bit of trouble but the important thing is that I can access it.
>
>        I am still running F-10, I will wait until things settle down to
>        try F-11 otherwise I burn up a lot of bandwidth doing updates
>        over and over. I have a satellite system for my internet
>        connection and I am limited to 17 gigs download per month. In
>        fact we had heavy rain this afternoon and the signal was blocked
>        by the rain for about two hours.
>
>        The computer with the problems is a new [to me] used computer
>        with a new LiveCD Gnome install.
>
>        Thanks for the help.
>
>        Bob

Bob, with all the strange problems you are running into with this
install, it is starting to sound like you have a bad install of F-10
on this machine. You may want to consider doing a fresh install. I
am guessing that with the network problems, you have not added much
to this machine...

Mike
--
Progress - without it,
we'd still be bashing each other with antelope thighs.....