Prioritize NM devices?

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Sun Jun 14 13:46:06 UTC 2009

Is there some trick I've missed to tell NetworkManager to try one connection
first, and failover to another, but not to bring up both connections at the same
time. Doing that manually is just one more step required.

Use cases:
- don't bring up wireless if the cable connect is available
- use the internal wireless if available before tunneling from a hotspot

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>