Announcing LXDE Fedora Remix 11

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:46:54 UTC 2009

Am Dienstag, den 16.06.2009, 00:03 +0530 schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
> Hi,
>
> I am pleased to announce the community remix of Fedora 11 with LXDE as
> the default desktop environment.

As Fedora's LXDE maintainer I'd like to clarify:
     1. The remix contains a number of bugs known bugs, most of them
        already fixed in Fedora 11 updates.
     2. The remix is missing some of the latest LXDE stuff like gpicview
        0.2.0 or lxsession.
     3. This is not my work. It's based on an old kickstart file of mine
        but I was not involved. I was just as surprised about the
        release announcement like all other Fedora users.

Thanks,
Christoph