NFS between F10 and XP -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Fri Jun 19 08:29:59 UTC 2009

        What it the best way to deal with connecting a Windows XPHome
        computer to a F10 NFS server. I have messed a bit with something
        called NFSpro and Puttty and found both difficult, if not
        impossible, to use but then I always have trouble trying to deal
        with Windows for anything out of the ordinary and I may be doing
        something wrong.

        This is not critical but I happen to have one of our Windows
        computer next to me for other work and thought I would just try ...

        Suggestions solicited including forget it!

        Bob