Problems Installing Fedora x86_64

Daniel J Celta dcelta at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 04:32:58 UTC 2009

Craig
I don't think the grub-install command is running.  When I run it
excluding the verbose option it returns the message

"No suitable drive was found in the generated device map"

Maybe that is why the folder doesn't exist or has not been created yet.

Sent from my iPhone
Daniel J Celta
Cell - 561 307 0974
Office - 713 230 3087